All that you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an online travel authorization intended for people that desire to travel to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system accelerates the application procedure to acquire new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just thru a web application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites the holidaymakers ought to take into account in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are several kinds of visas, so you must determine if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an electronic visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so make sure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you planned your journey, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a Thirty days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When travelling with a group, one individual can apply on the web for all of the travelers, but every one of them should accomplish and also sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who will sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
Should you chose to take several visits to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and come back as you please. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return anytime necessary.